Saturday, February 09, 2008

Tivian and Sam

If you're counting, this is 8 days in a row. I believe that's called a streak.

Tivian and Sam were my last wedding of 2007. Their wedding was on December 29th and I was so excited because I'd finally convinced a couple to shoot at the Upper Newport Bay. We were still somewhat stifled though because it had rained earlier in the week and there was some mud. I can't wait to go back there with another couple. Anyone want to do a Trash The Dress or Day After shoot?

Here are a few of my favorite from the Bay!














Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Platinum Weddings by Kerrie said...

What a great location!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Stephen Davis said...

Hey there!

Steve and Kari, here...we booked you to shoot our wedding on July 25th at Coyote Hills...

We love this session! I especially like the very first bridge photo of the groom, awesome shot!

Kari found a bridge at our location...hint, hint...(kari told me to tell you this! No pressure dude!)

Can't wait for the engagement pics!

Steve and Kari

kariandstephen.blogspot.com

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home