Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stefanie and Roy

First of all I need to thank Michael and Emi from Evoke Photography for sending Stefanie and Roy to me when they were booked. You might remember Stefanie and Roy from their awesome Manhattan engagement shoot last year. They got married at Descanso Garden in Pasadena last year. It was coordinated by one of my favorite people, Michelle Sharp of Annie M. Events. Here are a bunch of images from the day.
















I don't know why but I love taking pictures of the chairs.

Descanso Gardens is a pretty sweet place for an outdoor wedding.


Some sweet late afternoon light!



Right after the ceremony Stefanie and Roy took off for a few minutes alone.  I was hiding in the bushes.
Then they saw me.

I've put up so many that I wasn't going to show any from the reception but I had to give you guys a look at the sweet cake they had.  I know you can do some awesome stuff with Fondant icing but let's face it, it doesn't taste that great... and when it comes to cake design, its pretty much cheating.  That said, take a look at this ridiculous cake made with butter cream icing.  Amazing.  I have no idea how you would begin to make something like this.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Lyndee said...

I was just wondering if you do a lot or any post processing? And do you have any good tips for newbies? :)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

blog hopping off of AmyC's...gotta say that you have been posting tonnes lately and I love it! keep posting! Love the shoes in the shutter. Love the cake.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Alright, I'm hooked. You ROCK!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

beautiful shots :)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your style man! Awesome shots!

By the way...since when is Mammoth more fun than poker!?!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home