Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Friends.

I made it on time. 11 blogging days in a row. I was actually gone all day today doing something secret. I'll fill you in on it very soon!

Trever is one of my closest friends.  We got started shooting at about the same time, what seems like forever ago, and though we've taken different paths in photography, I think both of us would credit the other with pushing us to be better.  I definitely wouldn't be who I am as a photographer without him.  So here he is.  Go check his stuff out.  He's so good.  If you're just starting out, find someone who you can shoot with and learn with. You'll progress so much faster than if you go it alone!

Love ya Trev!

Here are a few pics I took of him from our Road Trip last fall.



Here's a pic he took of a pic I took of him.

And a couple pics he took of me.

5 Comments:

Blogger nickonken said...

nice work boys!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Dennis Bullock said...

Cool light on those first few!

3:43 PM  
Blogger mike Carpenter said...

Looks like Oregon!!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger tyler hoehne said...

Are you going to post about how I inspire you?
Let me know. Thanks.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

ahhh Trev . . . love these shots.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home