Friday, February 08, 2008

Snowboarding Trip

I'm hesitant to post again and cover up my BIG news from yesterday, but I want to keep my blogging streak alive. So if you didn't come here yesterday, keep reading after todays post.

This time of year, while not full of shoots, is still great. I've got tons of meetings with new clients. I get to catch up with other vendors, and I get a little break for some snowboarding! A few weeks ago Justin Lyon invited me up to Mammoth to go snowboarding. Of course! The Lyons just put up some images from the trip so I jacked them.

A sweet self potrait of Justin... who, as I mentioned before is the producer of the hit kids tv show Yo Gabba Gabba!


Me and Justin trying to contain our excitement.




Supposedly he's gonna send me some pics from last week when we went up to Big Bear with super-star photographer and semi-pro snowboarder, Mike Colon.

In a few weeks a bunch of us are gonna take over Mammoth for a few days. Can't wait!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

HECK YEAH WE'RE GOING TO TAKE OVER!!!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home