Monday, March 03, 2008

Tagged Again

One of my favorite planners, Kerri Underhill, tagged me on her blog. So I'm supposed to answer these questions and tag a few more friends.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was in my Sophomore year of college, playing volleyball tournaments and music on the weekends. I also started dating my wife almost 10 years ago.

Things On My To Do list:
Today... blog. Its been over a month of consecutive days blogging. I'm really enjoying keeping it going and strangely enough I'm not having too hard of a time finding things to blog.

This Month... WPPI. Its one of my favorite times of year. I get to connect with old friends, meet new ones, and see tons of great new products to offer my clients.

This Year... New branding, new blog, new website.

Sometime In Life... Live in New York

Bad Habits: I read way too many blogs. Well that's probably not totally true, I check the ones I read way too many times a day. I know, I know, I should RSS. But I like to look at the actual blogs.

Places I've lived: Texas, British Columbia, Canada, South Carolina, California

Things most people don't know about me: click here for those answers

I'm tagging:
Amy Coffey
Tiffany Aicklen
Karli Tanner
David Burke
Melissa Rich

3 Comments:

Blogger AmyC said...

Oh Norwood. Thanks for that.

No, really, though... interesting info. I didn't know you lived all those places. I knew you moved a lot, but not all that...

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in the same boat. reading way to many blogs :) Yours is one I stop into. It's always nice to get to know the face behind the pictures a little more.
Cheers Brotha,
SR

8:01 AM  
Blogger Melissa Rich said...

again!!! ha!! alright...i'll get to it SOON ;) dude...that video is so funny!! I laughed myself to tears!! See you in 2 weeks!!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home