Thursday, July 27, 2006

How do you say party in Italian?

Yesterday I gassed up the car, picked up a few friends and headed on down to San Diego to hang out with the amazing Sara France. Sara just got back from shooting a wedding in Italy with David Jay so she invited 40 of her closest friends down to her place to hang out. This was no ordinary party however. Sara teamed up with Kristen from Your Day, an event coodinator, and put on the most over the top party. Puffy would have been proud. I could go on and on about how amazing the party was but Shyla and Jasmine have already done the work for me, so check out their blogs! It was a really cool night with great people.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

I return your sentiments!! It was sooo great hanging out with you last night!!!! I cant wiat to meet Cindy & Mackenzie too!!!
Glad to hear you made it home safe :)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

It was great meeting you Michael! I can't wait for our paths to cross again in the near future! :)

10:29 PM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

You guys are so quick! I am still cleaning up from the party! I think God did a little balancing for me today to keep me grounded. I got my car towed and it seemed like nothing would go right today. I was so high from last night that it grounded me pretty quickly! Thank you so much for coming Michael! It was great to get to know you a little better! I can not wait to hang out again! Amy is really excited about the volleyball too! She told me! ;)

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home