Monday, July 17, 2006

its all about the details...

Yesterday I had the pleasure of shooting Bahar and Mathieu's wedding alongside the uber talented Joe Photo. It was amazing. Joe is one of my photographic idols and it was such a trip to get to hang out with him all day. Karli and the gang from Simply Mumtaz Weddings coordinated the wedding and every last detail was painstakingly planned and executed. The wedding was at the Ritz Carlton in Marina Del Rey and the location, weather and scenery couldn't have been any better. I really want to thank Karli for bringing me out for this incredible wedding. I will be posting more throughout the week but here are a few to get started.



















Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Farah Photography said...

Wow Michael beautiful pictures!! How did I get so lucky to find ya???

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home