Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ceremony Magazine

I had a professor in college that always said, "It's better to be lucky than good." Hopefully I'm ok at what I do as well but everyone I know in the industry keeps telling me how lucky I am... that this just doesn't happen. This month I had another wedding published... my second, in my first year of business. This time in Ceremony Magazine, the uber-cool SoCal wedding magazine. I'm so excited to have my work featured among some of the best wedding photographers in the world. I really have to thank a few people. First Michelle McFarlane of Annie M. Events, for bringing me out to shoot this beautiful wedding, and second, Karli Tanner of Simply Mumtaz Events for convincing Michelle that I was the one to hire.

I'm so blessed to be doing something I love.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger david said...

That's awesome. Pretty soon you'll need a publicist or something. Keep up the good work.

9:37 PM  
Blogger AmyC said...

Congrats, Michael! That's awesome!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous los angeles halls said...

Some really interesting stuff, well written and broadly user friendly.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home