Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wedding Coordinators

Having been at a lot if weddings I've seen many brides try to do everything themselves. It takes a lot of work to put together a wedding. One thing I've come to understand though, is the value of a Wedding Coordinator. When I first began in this industry I thought they were a frivolous expense but now I know they are anything but that. Having a professional with years of experience in event planning and design will not only take the weight off of your shoulders in putting the day together but it will also help you have a more beautiful, relaxed and enjoyable wedding day.

I work with my friends from Simply Mumtaz pretty regularly and they never cease to impress me with their impeccable designs and flawless execution. If you want your wedding to look like this give them a shot.






Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger //ed pingol said...

wow-

blown away with your shots. they are awesome! i can't believe that your images yield super nice quality even at 1600iso! where's the noise?!?!? i shoot with a 20d, would you recommend shooting with a 5d like yourself?

best,
//ed

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home