Friday, April 06, 2007

Makenzie's 3!

Last Friday was Makenzie's birthday but it took me until this week to get over the aftermath of 5 sleepless days in Las Vegas. So today after going to a Good Friday service with my good friend Blake Schwendimann I met Cyndie and Makenzie and drove down to the Los Rios district of San Juan Capistrano. You'd think being a photographer that i'd be taking pictures of my daughter constantly. I wish that was the case but its something I'm going to try to do a lot more. We had a ton of fun and with a girl like Makenzie, you can't really get a bad picture.

Here's my baby...



Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Michael...she's gorgeous. She should be sprayed ALL OVER your blog!! ;) She's such a cutie...can't wait to see more of her in the future!
j*

9:06 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

She is just so precious! I love the photos, the first one is my fav, but they are all great. This girl should be in a gap ad!

11:30 AM  
Blogger mike Carpenter said...

Michael she's beautiful! That's the same spot we went for Becker's workshop. Great stuff as usual man. Keep in touch.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - Great pix. How cute

9:28 PM  
Blogger Jen Manuele said...

um, she is so so cute! Those are darling.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Christine Farah Photography said...

I think she must totally take after her mom! *lol* Seriously though she is tooooooo darn cute. :)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Walters Press said...

wow, does she ever stop smiling??

11:24 PM  
Blogger David Burke said...

Wow, is she a cutie!!! That last picture will melt anyone's heart!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home