Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Vahag

About 90% of what I do is wedding photography.  I love what I do but sometimes its nice to get to do something different... something to keep things fresh.  Vahag contacted me last month, he's just finished tracking his record and need some images for the album artwork.  We met up in Pasadena and spent a couple hours hanging out and shooting.  I think we got some great stuff.
Check it out.  When I know more about his record I'll put the info up here.  He's an incredible musician.







Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

wow...again. love these images. nice angles and your lighting is incredible-as always. that green door is fantastic. tfs!

11:39 AM  
Blogger mike Carpenter said...

Cool stuff Michael!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Curt Coffey said...

It's great to get to see you do something different, especially something music related. Hmm...Broken Photography maybe?

9:39 PM  
Blogger tyler hoehne said...

gosh, your artography never ceases to amaze me!!!

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home