Thursday, June 07, 2007

New Addition...

Don't get the wrong impression like you did last time, we're not pregnant. There has been a new addition to the mnp|family though.

Paige is my new "assistant, studio/production manager, designer...etc." She's doing all kinds of stuff right now but her main responsibilities are image processing and album design. She recently graduated from Liberty University in Virginia with a degree in graphic design so she's extremely qualified for the job. She's been working with us for about a month now and I can already say I have no idea what I did without her.

Everyone please welcome Paige!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

I'm so glad that you posted about Paige, it's good to put a face with a name, she looks like a sweety :)

10:12 PM  
Blogger AmyC said...

Why? Why would you go titling your blog like this so shortly after the "big misunderstanding?" I swear, Michael...you're just asking for misinterpretation. Whatev. (I'm just being high drama...I hope you can "hear" the sarcasm in my voice.)

No, but really, though, rock on with the new addition! You're going big time, Michael! (Hi Paige!)

10:40 PM  
Blogger treverhoehne said...

Welcome Paige! Don't let Makenzie boss you around too much ;)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, I would just like to say that I'm proud to be Paige's roommate and childhood friend. I would also like to confirm that she IS a sweety!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Taylor said...

What a gem you came upon hiring Paige. She is beautiful inside and out and will make any business shine!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Anna-Katharina Reykowski said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:39 PM  
Blogger SoulCase said...

Paige is not just a sweetie, but an amazing photographer and designer!
Congrats Paige for this great job, and congrats mnp for hiring such a great candidate!!
:)

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home