Thursday, June 21, 2007

Liz and Chris

Last weekend I flew out to Nashville, TN with my good friend Trever for Liz and Chris' Wedding. I'm so lucky that one of my best friends is also one of the best photographers I know. We had an incredible time there and got to shoot one of the coolest weddings. It was held at the Bellmeade Plantation. Amazing. Not too many plantations in California. It was really fun to shoot a wedding so different. It had tons of personal touches and lots of southern charm. Here are a few of my favorites.

Here's Trever... Sorry ladies, he's taken.








Liz was up for anything to get good images so we went down to the riverbed to shoot!  




The rockin' Manolo Blahniks she was sporting that day!


















Its hard to mess up shooting in a place like this.  Anybody else want to get married in Nashville?


I love this picture.  It feels so southern and patriotic.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michael (And Trever)

Those are fantastic pictures, you guys do such amazing work!

Thanks for being so easy to work with, I'm glad you guys had fun here.

Tabitha
Signature Events, Inc.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Walters Press said...

Michael and Trever,

Wow is all I can say. Y'all really captured our day perfectly and we're thrilled with the photos we've seen so far. So many people have raved to us about how great y'all were. Looking forward to seeing the rest!
Elizabeth

10:25 PM  
Blogger bryn alexandra said...

Michael- GREAT pictures and gorgeous wedding!! I love that the bride chose white bridesmaid dresses- it's hard to pull off but she sure did it! I love the Southern charm, too. Great job as always!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. KD said...

So this is the T.R.E.V.E.R. I have been aimlessly referring to. WHOOOOOPS! Great job as always! The bride is beautiful!!
-Katie

12:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

beautiful job. i so enjoy your blog.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Running out of superlatives here, Norwood. Great shots, one and all.

3:32 PM  
Blogger AmyC said...

Gorgeous, as usual! I agree that this oozes southern charm. They just have a different feel to them. I LOVE the first one of them in the riverbed. AWESOME!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shots! I'm definitely seeing your own signature shots coming thru! (a.k.a pic #9) Keep it up!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

Love these photographs, what a beautiful wedding and the character of it all comes shining through. I agree with you about the american flag shot. I think it's my fav because it's so nostalgic. Good job friend!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home