Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Published Again!

This one probably only counts in my mom's book. Haha.

I got an email from a Michelle Sharp of Annie M. Events last night telling me that she was featured in Bride And Bloom Magazine. She sent over a PDF of the page and I noticed that one of my pictures made it in... kind of. Last year I did some headshots for Michelle and she used one for her picture in the magazine. So should I count it or not? Haha.

By the way, the rest of the photography on the page was done by a friend of mine, Lauren Hillary. She's great.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

It counts..you are so good everyone uses your stuff. I'd say that is a great compliment!

Rock on!
Sara in S.A.

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well did you take the picture... Yes! Is it in a published magazine... Yes!
Count It.

Man I want to be like you someday... Actually I just want some friends that I can go eat sushi with.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle wow what a unprofessional demanding aggressive, pushy and condescending wedding planner. I won’t even go into how clueless she is too.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home