Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Recovery Software



This image is brought to you by Data Recovery II.

I had a card get corrupted at my wedding last weekend. This is one of the ones I recovered today. Thank God for good recovery software.

I promise some more substantial blogs soon. Its super late and I just got home from my good friend Victor's house where he had a "little" get together. I hung out with old friends and met a bunch of new ones too. I'll tell you guys more about that later.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

another fabulous photograph! I'm glad you were able to recover your images.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Jonilyn Brown said...

It was so nice meeting and chatting with you last night! Can't wait for the workshop and I hope to see you again soon :) ~jonilyn

Love the image, btw!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Caitlin Domanico said...

Oh man thank god!

Gorgeous shot....!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Jeret Slack said...

great shoot..

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that is a great shot! Of course, if it's a picture of Todd and I, how can it NOT be :)
So what's this about issues with the memory card?

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home