Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Christy and Renier's Engagement

Sunday night I met Christy and Renier in Santa Monica to shoot their engagement. I've shot down at the pier a few times but I've never ventured out into the city. I parked in one the parking garages near the Promenade and made my way to Starbucks where we were meeting. On the way over I walked down the coolest alley I've ever seen. So when we met up, instead of heading straight over to the pier I took them back to the alley. So stinking cool. We eventually made our way over to the pier for sunset and got some cool shots there too. I just love shooting in new places.










Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Rich said...

Great shots...RICH COLOR! great work (as usual)..looks like a fun couple!!!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Looove this session...and what a hot couple!!! :)

12:23 PM  
Blogger Trista said...

omg...these are soooo very awesome! Love them!!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Christine Farah Photography said...

These are just beautiful!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Travis Hoehne said...

Not bad, not bad at all. The last one...great, simply great!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Zack!!! said...

mike, that last photo is amazing!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous couple and gorgeous pics! the 3rd, 5th and last ones are my faves. :-) I'm looking forward to working with you 2x this year! -angel

4:21 PM  
Blogger David Burke said...

These are beautiful!!

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are beautiful, as are your other sessions i've just had a chance to check out. gorgeous work! -c

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Amy Coffey's blog.. and I am blown away by your talent! The last shot you posted is just stunning! Love your work.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home