Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Endren and Caohien's Engagement

Monday night I met Endren and Caohien in Laguna for their engagement shoot. We had a great time roaming around downtown Laguna Beach. After, we went over to Shaw's Cove, a great beach north of main beach. They're going to be having a western ceremony at the incredible Wayfarer's Chapel but their wedding day will also have a Vietnamese ceremony. They just got the traditional outfits and wanted to get a few pictures in a place the reminded them of Vietnam. This was as close as I could come up with in Laguna, but I think its pretty good! We had some beautiful weather that night but right as we got to the beach it clouded over, I was a little dissappointed but it actually made for some awesome dramatic images.

Here are a few:












Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

The photos look amazing! I am excited to see the rest of them and I can't wait for you to shoot the wedding in June.

and you definitely made the california 'vietnam' look much prettier than i remember. hehe

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look great!! Thanks Michael... we can't wait to see the rest!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Hey Mike,

These are great shots! I need to find me a cool beach in Chicago!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Joyful Weddings and Events said...

These look so great! I am looking forward to working with you on this wedding!

1:14 PM  
Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

i love your work and i have to say my fave is the street pic with the "story" above. Very cute stuff.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home