Thursday, April 12, 2007

James and Danielle's Wedding

Saturday Tyler and I went to Redlands to shoot James and Danielle's Wedding. It was Tyler's first wedding as the primary shooter so I was just there to second shoot and offer moral support. It was sweet wedding but my favorite part of the day was the last 10 or 15 minutes. James' grandfather owns a orange grove so we drove over to it and shot them there. It was awesome. They left in a convertible Mustang so I jumped in the back seat and got a couple shots with them driving away.

100 points to the first person who can tell me what album cover this shot is a "tribute" to.





Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes me think on No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom

12:34 PM  
Blogger STEVE DePINO said...

Wow love these shoots

1:17 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

AAAaaaahhhh the orange grove. How beautiful! I like the convertible shot! Way to go Michael!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Gwen Stefani?!?!

LOVE these shots, Michael!! :)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Melissa Rich said...

Totally Tragic Kingdom!! Great album ;)
Love the last shot with the car!

Cheers!!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home