Thursday, May 03, 2007

Andrew and Katherine's Wedding

I felt like one of the family at this wedding. These people were full of such warmth and love it was incredible. The wedding was held at Malibu West, a beach club in Malibu. It was a great location for an intimate wedding. Katherine planned the day perfectly starting the ceremony during the beautiful late afternoon light and left plenty of time for us to hang out and create some awesome images.

The weather was crazy. It was somewhat sunny but there was a fog hanging around making the light this weird diffused sunny-ness that I've never experienced. I'll take it anytime though, I love the way these came out!

Here are a few.









Probably my favorite groomsmen shot ever.









6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Rich said...

Yeah..the groomsman shot rocks!! I love the one of the 2 of them on the beach in chairs too! Composition is great and I LOVE where your horizon is! rock on friend!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

Wow! I love and completely adore the chairs on the beach, both of those shots are amazing, love the surf board, looks like a beautiful wedding and a great venue!

12:17 PM  
Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

i really like your groomsmen shot too! It is awesome. it goes right along with my fave... the Bride and groom looking out to the sea, with the surfborad in hand! These are great great great!!!!!!

5:22 PM  
Blogger David Burke said...

That is my favorite Groomsman shot ever too! I love the surfboard shot as well. Heck they all rock!

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree on the grooms shoot - that rocks.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Jen Manuele said...

dood, i love the chairs and that shot of the ring bearer has a great feel. you are rocking

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home