Monday, April 30, 2007

Julie and Brad

Last week Julie and Brad got married at the Balboa Inn on Balboa Island. Its this great little hotel right by the pier. It was a gorgeous day which was such a relief because the day before was grey and rainy. They both looked incredible which always makes my job easier and were so layed back and relaxed. You could really tell that they were just so happy to get married nothing else mattered. After the ceremony we went down, got some amazing shots on the beach and then took a little time shooting in the sweet alley behind the hotel as well. They then went and danced the night away in what was probably the most lively reception I've witnessed. It was a great day.

Here are a few images from the day.











Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Travis Hoehne said...

That dress shot is unreal...great job!

12:56 AM  
Blogger David Burke said...

Very Nice!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Melissa Rich said...

Beautiful dress!!
and most awesome shots under the pier!! rock on!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your work and style. I noticed on your list of equipment you include Pocket Wizards and 580 EX flashes. Did you use those items in the alley shots of Julie and Brad, or did you rely on late-afternoon available light?

12:34 PM  
Blogger Michael Norwood said...

Hey Nick,
I used available light. I rarely pull out flashes outdoors. I use the pocket wizards to trigger off camera flashes in receptions or if for some reason I have to shoot portraits at night.

thanks for asking!
Michael

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home