Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Nita and Nathan

This past week I met Nita and Nathan in Laguna Beach for their engagement pics. We pretty much covered all of downtown Laguna and then made our way over to the beach to catch sunset. Well it was too cloudy for sunset pics so we just went with it and those last few pics are some of my favorites. I just love that last one... it reminds me of a Banana Republic ad.

Check back tonight for some pictures of Andrew and Katherines wedding in Malibu!









Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger nita said...

wowwwwiiiie!!! Michael you're awesome! I can't wait to see the rest. i love them, my fave is the last one!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

how fun . . . number 3, 4 & 5 are my favs. You did a great job!

12:20 PM  
Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

these are all beautiful! I love your amazing knack for making such a simple shot look so brilliant!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home