Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Meredith and Tony

Several months ago I got an email from Meredith asking if I was available to shoot their wedding. Sadly, I was already booked but they wrote back a few days later asking if I could still shoot their engagement pictures. Of course! We'd originally planned to shoot up at the Griffith Park Observatory but last week found out that its closed on Mondays. We changed the location to Union High School in Fullerton and shot there and at a park nearby. Its a good thing we changed it because last week the area around the observatory was burned in a wild fire. Good for pictures? Not so much.

They were so great in front of the camera and were a ton of fun, up for anything I asked. Now I'm dissappointed I can't shoot their wedding!

Here are a few from the afternoon.









Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

Oh! I like this couple:) They have a sweet vibe! Love the feel of the last shot, I want to step into the photo!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Christine Farah Photography said...

Aww I really like this couple and you did a great job of capturing them!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Christine Farah Photography said...

I am never too busy for you! Just let me know whenever I can come along and I will be there with bells on! :)

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home