Friday, May 11, 2007

Michelle and Otis

Its still Friday!

I promised Michelle that I'd have some images from their engagement session up today and I just want you guys to note the time... 11:53. I kept my promise :)

I met Michelle last August when she brought me on to shoot Erica and Bobby's wedding. She designed, planned and coordinated the flawless event that was eventually published in the LA version of Ceremony Magazine. It was the wedding that kicked off her business. She's big time now. With a sweet office/showroom opening soon in Santa Monica and some huge celebrity clients, she's coming onto the event planning scene strong.

When she asked me to shoot her weeding I was thrilled. Not only is she a great friend, she had tons of photographers to choose from and I know that its going to be a fabulous wedding!

So we met up in Marina Del Rey and walked around the Fisherman's Village then made our way over to Chace Park. It was a gorgeous day, here are some of my favorites!










Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Ooooh, I LOVE the umbrella shot and the sunflare shot...love them!!! :)

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the third one up. It's so romatic. Seems like they're the only two people left on earth.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Melissa Rich said...

What a beautiful couple!! and ....LOVE THE FLARE :)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Amy B. said...

Jasmine took the words right out of my mouth!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home