Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Day 2

This morning we woke up and piled in the car and after a healthy dose of caffeine, courtesy of Starbucks, we got on the road and in no time we were Napa Valley. We spent most of the morning shooting in and around Napa stopping only to patronize my favorite winery in the world... Silver Oak. They make the most incredible wine. To quote Ferris Bueler, "Its so choice. If you have the means I highly suggest picking one (some) up".

After drinking our fill (one glass for those concerned for our safety) of some of the world's best Cabernet we started up the 101 toward Oregon. We stopped a few times to shoot the incredible scenery up here before finally stopping for the night here in Eureka. The most exciting part of the day for me was the last stop of the day when we finally saw some clouds. They weren't much but they were there. I feel like I haven't seen clouds in years. It always so sunny in Southern California and while I used to think that was the best part about living there I'm soooo ready for something different. Apparently the Oregon Coast has been having some pretty dreary days lately and I can't wait to get there.

I have quite a bit more from today including some video and some SWEET Polaroids (that's right... Polaroids!) I shot today but its incredibly late and I need to get some sleep for tomorrow. Enjoy!








Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

ooohhhh... Michael! I'm so jealous!! The photos you guys are already getting are so amazing!! Its like I said at coffee... "therapy" not shooting for anyone but your own sweet self and getting amazing work! Have SO much fun! Thanks again for meeting me! I had a great time

8:56 AM  
Blogger tyler hoehne said...

hey man, your getting some sweet focal points...how is that??? photoshop??? hmm i dont know you got me stumped, its almost like your focusing on a... tilt or line or something. i dont know man but its probably going to make you millions. love the pics.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home