Friday, May 18, 2007

3 posts in a day!

Ok I know its getting kind of rediculous. 3 in a week is good for me most of the time but I have so much goin' on right now that I need to let you guys in on that its just necessary. If you haven't seen them already scroll down and look at the awesome engagement and wedding I just posted.

I have a sweet wedding tomorrow that I'm so excited about. So that'll be on here in the next few days, but I also wanted to let all of my clients know that I'm going to be out of town for a couple of weeks beginning Sunday. I'm going to Dallas for about a week where I have a couple of engagement sessions and then I head down to Austin for another engagement session. Then I fly to New York for another engagement session! Cyndie's meeting me out there and we're going to hang out for a few days. Then its time to head home for some more weddings!

So for the next few weeks if I'm slow to respond to emails or phone calls please be patient with me. I'm not ignoring you ;)

Sorry no picture on this one.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to be in Texas? Why don't we try to hook up? Call me.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you and Cyndie in the NYC!! Thanks for making the trip out here - Roy and I can't wait and will send details soon!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home