Friday, May 18, 2007

Melissa and Chester

Saturday Tyler and I shot Melissa and Chester's wedding at a restaurant in Orange Hills aptly named Orange Hills Restaurant. It is a beautiful restaurant at the top of the hills overlooking the valley and on a clear day you could probably see to Malibu. Its a pretty spectacular place. Instead of going on and on about how great the wedding was I'll just let you see the pictures and see for yourself! There are a TON again.

Flower Allie handled the flowers and did an incredible job.


Carina handled the girls' makeup and did an incredible job. She's great to work with. I'd recommend her to anyone.


This is Gio. Gio's Melissa's son and he's the man. Look at that hair. He should be in a Pantene commercial.



Melissa looked amazing.



Having bridesmaids like this is almost cheating. I didn't have to work too hard to make them look good.


Chester cleaned up nice too.














The incredibly funny best man during his toast.

Melissa and Chester's reaction.

The other best man, Gio, rockin' his toast. He ended the toast by giving them his blessing...

...and their reaction.





I love this shot of the rings.

Some sweet light on the cake.

And finally, yours truly with the happy couple! I'm not sure why I have that deer-in-the-headlights look but whatever.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger treverhoehne said...

great shots norwood......haha......i totally had to steal your last post shot.....haha. nashville soon!!! yeah!

9:34 AM  
Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

I really like these images!!! You are really great. Your shot of the couple on the dance floor with the flare from the flash across the room is fantastic!!!!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

What beautiful photographs! What an incredible event, the images pull me in and make me wish I was there. All the details were so beautiful and you did an excellent job capturing it! Way to go!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home