Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tracey and Jeff

There are people that you're born into family with... there's nothing you can do about it. Then there are family members you'd choose to be in your family anyway. Tracey is one of those. She's my cousin... the kind of cousin that no matter how long its been since you've seen each other, you just pick up where you left of last. Last year I got an email from her asking me if I'd shoot here wedding. Of course I said, "YES!"

We met for their engagement shoot while I was in Texas and the only day that would work was Thursday. Thursday also happened to be the only day that week that it rained. Well I'm not going to be back there before their wedding at the end of the month so we just made it work. My friend Amy(more on her later) came out with me and helped. She's a killer photographer so I was hoping she'd shoot with me but she got nervous watching me shoot in the rain so she followed me around with an umbrella scolding me everytime I got ahead of her and into the rain.

We drove around for a while and found an abandoned house where we shot for a while then made our way over to the town square in Glenrose. I had so much fun shooting there, its definitely not something you could have found in California.

Here are a few favorites.











Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger AmyC said...

Dang, Michael...you ROCKED these photos! I knew you'd pull it off, though.

I love that vine covered wall. I need to get back out there myself. Beautiful work, as usual.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Michael, you made the rain look cool! ;) What an awesome couple!

12:14 PM  
Blogger david said...

rock star

7:41 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aicklen said...

I like the rain, I think it was an asset. Love love love the broken down house!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home