Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tracey and Jeff

A proper blog posting will follow in a few days but I wanted to give Tracey and Jeff a sneak preview of their engagement photos. I'm in Dallas right now about to fly to New York in a couple of hours. I'm super excited but I also miss my family a ton. Luckily Cyndie's flying out to meet me in NYC so I'll see her later tonight but I'll have to wait until Friday night to see Makenzie. I've had some awesome shoots this week here in Texas, so I'll be posting those soon and telling you more about the trip and some other cool things going on.

This is one of my early favorites from the shoot.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome shot, but I do have to say that cord or whatever totally looks like a tail or smoke or something coming out of his tush! :)

BTW... I LOVE your work...I found your blog through Amy Coffey! I love to see your new images!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry! I can't wait to see more!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow!! I've just found your blog, and have been looking at it ALOT in the past few days. Your work is amazing!! :D Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :D

8:30 AM  
Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

great pic i cant wait to see the rest. This picture makes me wonder.... mainly about what the other pictures will tell about the day.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home