Saturday, July 14, 2007

Chanlyma and Jesus... 07.07.07

Chanlyma and Jesus got married on the most popular wedding date ever... 07.07.07. They were so relaxed all day and were so easy to shoot. The reception was held at The Madison, an incredible restaurant in Long Beach. It is one of the greatest venues I've had the pleasure of working at.

Here are some of my favorites from the day.

I love how minimalist this shoe shot is.

All of the details were flawless, from the programs to the table cards which you'll see in a bit.

The stunning bride.


The handsome groom.









We headed over to Shoreline Village on the water in Long Beach to get some shots of them alone. Its a very colorful place so we had to take advantage of it.






Here are a few shots of the tables and the venue. I wish I knew the florist, they did an incredible job. If I find out who it was I'll let you guys know. The staff at The Madison was also amazing, incredibly helpful and attentive.


Here are a few more shots of the sweet florals (is that a word?).  

After the toasts Jesus got up to thank everyone for coming and talked a little bit about what Chanlyma meant to him and how happy he was to be marrying her.
This was her reaction... it might be hard to see but her eyes were welling up with tears, I love moments like this.
I love this moment during the first dance.
Here are 2 of the groomsmen dancing,  I think this was during Michael Jackson's PYT...Pretty Young Thing and they tore it up with their best MJ moves.  Unreal.  Best dancing I've ever seen in person.  I felt like I was watching "So You Think You Can Dance"  They were awesome!

Some sweet shots of the newlyweds dancing.

And we'll end it again with a ringshot.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger tyler hoehne said...

Jesus on 777.... wow real original michael.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE 'EM ALL! I can't wait to see the rest! Will you post more from Friday?
- Chanlyma
PS. Flowers were by M's Flowers in La Habra

9:11 AM  
Blogger AmyC said...

Well, Norwood, I know I'm WAY behind on your blog, but being without internet...yeah...it makes it tough!

BUT, I've finally got access to the internet on a full size screen. Even if it is just for a minute in Hong Kong. But, what do you know...second place I go after emailing is to check your blog. You should feel special. Tells you how pathetically addicted I am to your blog, right!?!

SOOOO...all the way from Hong Kong...I'm LOVING this wedding! LOVE both the chain shots, especially the first one. Perfect leading lines! I'm also loving all the colored walls! Looks good, man!

Maybe we'll get to hook up in LA on my way home? Dude. Why didn't you tell me that airport is OUT OF CONTROL!?!

I am thankful that you warned me about getting checked about 50% of the time when flying with camera gear. I got the full pat-down in Texas, and my bag got the full checkout, too. Lucky, lucky me.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Claudia (The Blog I Never Wanted) said...

Absolutely flawless!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home